Monday, June 5, 2017

Special Sundays

My younger sister, Ruth got baptized yesterday.
While I was listening to her testimony and watching her take this wonderful step in her relationship with God it got me thinking of how my parents must feel watching their kids come to know God in a deeper way, committing their lives to Him.
How blessed they must feeling watching her make such an important decision!

What a wonderful thing to witness!

It made me want to try even harder to be the godly example that my kids need.

To teach them in the truth of Gods word so that they will stay strong in the hard times.

It makes me fall on my knees every day just asking God to keep their hearts and minds pure for Him!

It made me want to show them the awesome love and forgiveness of God for them through the way that I live my life.

It made me realize in a deeper way how important it is for me to live for God in a way that will make my kids want to do the same.

For I have no great joy than to hear that my children walk in the truth. 3 John 1:4

Besides the baptism we also spent some family time in the park.











No comments: