Monday, June 19, 2017

Impromptu Date

This afternoon I was getting some yard work done.
I was minding my own business when this really good looking guy came to our place.
He said that he was off to pick up some forms for the cement under the new bin that he wants to build.
He asked if I wanted to come on a date with him.
Well I couldn't say no to this dashing young man, so I went for it!

I got the worlds best baby sitters to watch our kids.


We got the forms.


I got some groceries, then we went out for supper.
Yes, we eat at McDonalds even when our kids stay at home. :)


We got ice cream.



Then we went home.
We saw some pretty cool cloud on the way.



Then enjoyed a beautiful rainbow after we got back!





It wasn't formal, it wasn't planned in advance, it didn't cost much.
But we spent time with each other.
We fell deeper in love.

1 comment:

Kerri Pauls said...

Y'all are the cutest!!