Thursday, June 25, 2015

Yesterdays Post

So.... I missed yesterday.
But I didn't do it on purpose. No, I have a few pretty good reasons why it happened.
First, my pictures took really long to load
Then when they finally loaded, somehow I lost them all and had to start again.
By that time I was ready for a nap, so I went to bed. :)
Then I woke up to a phone call from my sweet husband telling me that he was taking me on a date, and we were leaving in 1/2 an hour! :)
So I got ready with full intentions of posting once we got back.
We had a great date, chicken tacos at Boston Pizza (so yummy) tennis, some shopping and then an ice cap.
So it was after midnight when we got home, well I was late anyway so I figured I'd just do it today.
And thats what Im doing!

Well all that to say that, last week I was able to go a celebrate with the Bride to be, my cousin Elena.
She is planning a wedding to the man of her dreams for August 30.
Elena has always been like one of my sisters, she was my first girl cousin on either side of the family, after 6 years of having only boy cousins.
We have done so very many things together and have countless memories!
I am so happy for you Elena, may God bless your marriage!!

Surprise showers are the best!!


Lots of people showed up!




There were games.


Advice from Mom.


And the aunties. Ha ha Rita.


Opening gifts.




Smiles.


The brides maids.


The Bride.


Cute babies.


And these ladies had prepared a feast!


So much yummy food!






All the best with your wedding plans Elena! Love you!


No comments: