Tuesday, June 2, 2015

What was Old is now Something Different

I was going to buy some new flower planters this year, cause I love flowers and I needed a new place for them to grow in.
But after looking in a few stores I figured, there has to be a cheaper way to get flower pots!
So off to Pinterest I went! :)
I got so many ideas and was excited that I would be able to make them out of things that we had laying around, namely old pallets. :)


We picked out the nicest (oldest) looking pallets, and took them to the shop to start the transformation.



After a few hours we had them finished, filled them with dirt and then planted the flowers.
I cant wait to see what they will look like when they get bigger!








I do love me some flowers! 





2 comments:

Megan said...

Your are good at making things look pretty!!

Jennifer said...

You are the bestest flower holder thingy maker ever!!
Your pics are really pretty!