Monday, June 1, 2015

June: Its a Special Kind of Month

I have ALWAYS really, really liked June. The garden and flowers are planted, the crops are growing and the weather is spectacular!
This year June is even more special, 2 of my sweet, awesome sisters had decided to blog every day in June, and when they asked me if I would join them, well of course I had to say yes.

Sister #1
Who could say no to that face?! :)


Or this one for that matter. :)



Sister #2, sorry Megan, but this picture makes me laugh. :)
And no she doesn't always have her finger in her mouth.


See!!!



So here goes, 1 month, 30 days of blog posts! 



And just because I love being a Mommy, and I have really sweet kids, heres what I woke up to, a picture for you Mommy, lots of suns and a egg with a baby chicken inside, The perfect start to a Monday!! :)








1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Excited to do this with you!! That picture of Kayla is adorbs!!
Love ya!