Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Walking in the Country

We have the perfect walking place where we live, down our lane, and then turn right for a mile and a half, that brings you to the "stop sign" where you turn around then come back, a perfect 3 mile walk!
Normally I walk it with someone else, either my Mother in law, one of my sisters, or sometimes if I feel like pushing the stroller Ill take a kid or 2. :)
But the day I walked by myself, so I decided to take my camera with me to see what we could see.

Starting doen our lane.


Where the water runs under our lane, the frogs are always singing here!


A one of a kind hydro pole.


An old yard, it would be our closest neighbour, but no one livers there anymore.


The "tree", if this one lonely tree wasn't here the whole landscape would look really different.


A may flower, they always bloom in June though. :)


The famous stop sign!!


Tracks made by something big.


The tree again.



Dandelions.


Our mail box at the end of the lane.


And my favourite part of the walk, the home stretch. Theres nothing like coming home!


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is my favourite. Love these pictures!
And I like walking with you too! ;)
Love ya!

Elisa said...

WOW! What a beautiful place to live!!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Megan said...

Beautiful! Many good memories down that lane!