Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Week 26

This week I have really enjoy feeling our little miracle move around inside me. We just got back from a trip out to Alberta so I had a wonderful time sitting a rejoicing over our little one, I will never get tired of feeling a life grow inside me!!
He/she now moves most of the time that I am sitting or laying down.
New developments for baby Pauls are that it's eyes can now see, although it's to dark to see anything.
The nerves in it's ears are continuing to develop and he/she can hear my voice or loud noises.
He/she can now make coordinated movement's and can suck his or fingers or toes.
This week he or she weighs 1.7 pounds and is 14 inches long!

I am feeling great! Although there is a bump that sticks our more and more and reminds me that it's there every time I bend over. I decided that using a foot stool for picking peas was a good idea. :)



3 months and 1 week or 99 days left!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

You look so cute! Glad everything is going well. I'm praying for you.