Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Week 28

 The first week of my third trimester! Need I say that Summer is going by very quickly?!
This week the baby is growing hair, something that I think Andrew missed out on. :) And the eye brows and eye lashes are also growing. He/she is continuing to practice breathing, up until now all the breathing has been random but is now starting to reflect it's sleep and awake pattern.
Some babies will turn head down at 28 weeks, but not all, I have no idea idea which way this baby is right now.
He/she is now 15 inches long and weighs between 2 and 3 pounds!


2 months 3 weeks and 3 days, or 85 days left!

 

Today also marks 3 years since the day that Josh asked me to marry him. It's hard to believe that it's been 3 years already! I remember that day like it was yesterday. It was a Sunday and Josh came over for the day, in the afternoon he and Dad went for a walk that seemed to last forever!! And that evening Josh and I went for a walk. :) I already knew that he was going to ask me because we had talked about it when we first started courting (10 days before that) :) But it was still a wonderful moment, one that I will never forget! As I said we went for a walk, we had not gone far when Josh said, so you wanna get married? :) Needless to say I didn't need to think about it at all, I said yes right away. And then the next rainy day we went to buy a ring. :)


I love you Josh, more now than ever!!

2 comments:

Breathe Deep said...

I'm still so glad you said yes!!!!! :)
Oh, and I've been meaning to say that you look SOOOO cute with that baby bump... I can't help but smile every time I see you :)
LOVE YOU!!!
Jenny

Rebekah said...

Awww! I like that picture you both look so different. Jenny is right you look so cute with that baby bump!