Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Busy Family

The past 2 days I have been standing around and watching my family work and work and work. They have been putting up 1 of the 2 bins that need to be built before harvest, I feel kinda bad that I can't do anything but it is fun to watch the teamwork.
So here are some pictures of how it's done.

First came building the frames.



And lots of planning and figuring.



Laying the re bar.

And then a lot of cementing.







The finished foundation.

And up gos the bin.







My sweet hard working husband.







Putting in LOTS of bolts and nuts.















The finished product.

3 comments:

Breathe Deep said...

It's a good thing that you were watching us all work.... otherwise we wouldn't have had ANY pictures!!!! Oh, and they are all good pictures BTW. :)
LOVE YOU MUCH!!!!
Jenny

The Pauls' Family said...

Great pictures! Glad somebody was taking them :)You're hired!!! Mom

Sharon said...

Very interesting. I have never lived on a farm and had no idea how these are made. Thank you for sharing such good pictures.