Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Big News!!

Andy is walking!!! He started about a week ago and is now following we around all over the house. He still can't crawl or get up on his own so he is always very careful that he won't fall because then he knows he's stuck till Mom comes and helps him. We are working on learning how to get up so hopefully it won't take to long.
Walking outside is even harder because the ground is uneven, but because he loves being outside so much I don't think it will take him long to learn.
We are very excited to see him continue to grow, I am especially happy for this since my back was starting to wear out. And Andy is happy because now he can entertain himself.

These are pictures of Andy with his favorite book, a tractor book of course!















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW!

He is so cute,I miss you so much already and can't wait to see you waking all over.

I love you Andy.

Rits

Anonymous said...

Oh I miss him SOO much!
I can hardly beileve that he's walking all over the place.
He's so adorable!
What a cute farmers tan :)
Love you guys so much!
miss you lots!
Rae

Laura said...

Oh my!!! Congratulations!!! Way to go!!! Such a big boy now!!

I love the pictures, he is so cute!
Laura

Harry and Nancy Pauls said...

wonderful to see him walking. He has such a nice golden tan too.

Neva 'Dele said...

Hi, I found your blog through the Muncks, and I have really enjoyed reading it and seeing pictures of your precious little family!

"Yay!" For walking! And tractors and books... Little boys are so much fun! :)