Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Week 29

I think I have now grown to the some size as I was with Andrew. I just looked back at the first post that I did about this pregnancy and I have really grown!! It makes me ever so thankful that Andy is able to walk and I don't have to carry him everywhere anymore.
This week the baby weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and measures around 15 inches. These last 11 weeks will be spent growing longer and chubbier. The bones are now all developed, although they are softer than our bones and will stay that way till after he/she is born. The baby needs another 8 weeks till the lungs will be fully developed, but the brain is now controlling his/ her breathing and body temperature.

I am feeling great, I seem to always be either hungry or full. :) My tummy as less room for food now so it doesn't take much to fill me up and it sure doesn't take long till I need to eat again! Naps are also once again becoming more needed, as is a back run once in awhile.

2 months, 2 weeks and 4 days, or 78 days left!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Not long now! You look great!

Stacey said...

You look really good :) And it was sure nice to meet you in person at the rodeo! You're very sweet and I enjoyed visiting with you.

Anonymous said...

You look amazing:)