Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Week 25

Another week  has passed, wow, Summer will be over before we know it, which is sad in a way, but... ever so exciting!!!

This week our baby is measuring 13.7 inches and weighs 1 1/2 pounds. He/she is busy putting on more fat, getting chubbier arms and legs. Another big thing happening is the development of the spine, including 33 vertebrae, 150 joints, and 1000 ligaments!! I am continually amazed at this little miracle growing inside me!


3 months 2 weeks, or 106 days left.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice hair cut Becca, looks great!
Oh my only three months to go how exciting!!
Oh and I like your shirt :)
Love ya lots!
Your sis Rae

Anonymous said...

Aww I can't wait to see the new little one:) It's so hard to wait sometimes! I love the new blog look by the way:)

Miss you, Amanda

Mrs. Pauls said...

I like your new hair cut! It is really exciting to read these updates, only 15 weeks to go!

The Mayo Family said...

Hello,
wow...Momma is getting big!
What a joy to watch this lil-one growing!
You look wonderful & we are praying for all of you!
Blessings~
~Lori for our family :)