Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Week 22

 This is something that I wanted to do since the beginning of my pregnancy, but of course I forgot. :) And I can't promise that I'll remember to do it every week, but I'll try.

Our baby is now 11 inches long and weighs about 1 lb. He/she is starting to grow hair :) And is working on brain development.

I am doing great, Andy and I like to go for a walk every day. I don't feel so tired anymore and as long as I eat the baby is happy. He/she is moving a lot now, especially between 10 and 12 at night, I'm not sure why then, but it's better than in the middle of the night.
Only 18 weeks or 4 months and 4 days left!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

You look wonderful ...baby will be here before you know it. Making your life more full of love and blessing.

Mrs. Pauls said...

This is so exciting! Eleven inches alreay. I know it probably doesn't seem fast to you, but it seems fast to me!