Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Week 23

Another week has gone by already! One thing that is very different between my last pregnancy and this one is how fast it's going. With Andrew it seemed to go on and on and now time is flying by!
Not much has changed this week, the baby has grown 1/2 an inch and is putting on weight (so am I) :) He/she really had a busy day today, most days I will just feel the baby at lunch time and in the evening, but today was different, must be all the strawberries I'm eating. :)
I'm still feeling great, I have all the energy that I need, although I did have a nap today. I bought a cute little pink sleeper yesterday, not sure if I'll need it this time, but just in case.



3 months and 27 days left.

2 comments:

MEGoo Photography said...

Oh becky you look so cute! :)
I love you muches!
Megan

Ps. nice pictures (heheheheh :)

Anonymous said...

Aww you look so cute! I can't wait to see it Andy has a brother or sister:)

Amanda