Sunday, June 26, 2016

On My Phone

Truthfully I have 100's of pictures on my phone.
But I won't make you go through all of them, so here are a few of my favourites.

Cousins, Taylor and Lincoln.


Brendan working out.


Flying a kite.


Sisters.


Some more cousins, Sophia and Taylor.


We got coupons in the mail! :)


Camping with this cutie.


Fishing buddies.


Brothers and friends.


Air show.


Andy raking the grass.


Screen shot of this cutie.


Ice cream with some of my favourite people.


Best friends with each others babies.
Kayla and Emmet, Leah and Taylor.


Another screen shot of my baby.


And a screen shot of a funny little mom, and how I feel about my kiddos. :)


My 5 favourite people!


Ice cream with Bird.


Ice cream with Kayla. 
(It seems like we eat a lot of ice cream!!)


The boys waiting for gophers.


Kay;a cleaning the boat, getting ready for camping.


Seeding with Daddy.


No comments: