Saturday, June 11, 2016

Kayla's Make Over

Ever since Kayla's hair finally started to grow, which took awhile;

9 Months


2 1/2 Years.


It has been rather hard to deal with. Its curly when its humid, its straighter when its cold and it's ALWAYS tangly! 
I don't really know what to do with it because when I brush it at it has knots the hair just pulls right out.
So therefore I don't brush a lot. :)
Well now that Summer is here I decided that something needed to be done.


Some thing to make this cute girl just a little bit cuter.


So we took this and brought it auntie Jen, she make quick work of it...


And we ended up with this!


Of course I have not yet been able to make it look quite this nice, but at least I can brush it now and she still has hair left when I'm done!


Thanks Jen!!! Your'e a hair saver!!


2 comments:

Jennifer Penner said...

Love this sweet girl! And her hair. ;)

Rose said...

Very pretty!

We have had lots of tangle troubles with my daughter's hair and the best solution has been buying a hairbrush called the "wet brush pro" from a hair salon. It wasn't cheap but has saved us a lot of tears!