Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Fathers Day

This year we celebrated Fathers Day with my family while on our camping trip.
I love Father's Day. 
The men my life mean so much to me, and the weather is always nice! :)
And this Father's Day we even got to go for ice cream (twice!!!) So it was really good! :)

To my Dad, you have always been my hero; I never once doubted that you would do anything for me.
Your prayers for us kids have been so evident and the way that you lead by example is such a blessing. You are not afraid of sharing your faith and are always ready to help those in need.
We love you!!

My parents with their grandchildren.


All us kids with Dad.


Dad and his girls.


And to my husband;
Josh, you are an amazing daddy!
Your kids love you with all their hearts.
You mean more them and me, then words can say!
We love you!

No comments: