Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Andy Is 4 Months Old!

Last week Thursday our little guys celebrated being 4 moths old! We are so happy and blessed to be able to celebrate this mile stone outside of the hospital!!
Andrew has been doing very good, he is almost over his cold and is eating alot more now, I think he grew just over the weekend! He is also doing very good with sleeping and the last 2 night he has gone to sleep at 9:30 10:00 and slept till 3:30 or 4:00 and then slept again till 7:30! I am very pround of him and I no longer need afternoon naps! :)
So anyway I got Megan to take some pictures for Andrew, I think she did a wonderful job!
Enjoy!!!












7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LLLOOOOVVVEEEE the pics!
Andy is the sweetest baby around! Oh, and you look REALLY cute to :)

Love you both SOOOO much!
Jen

goatmilker said...

Great pictures. I love the one of the feet. Glad he is doing so well. Have a great night. Rebekah

Laura said...

How blessed ya'll are!!! What precious pictures of your handsome little man & mama:) Our prayers remain with you! Yay for sleep!

Love,Laura

Megan said...

Hey Beca,
I had A BLAST doing a photoshoot with you and andy! Thanks for asking me to do it :)

Love ya LOTS and LOTS!!!!!!!
Megan

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

Hey Megan, Thanks for doing the pictures for us, we enjoyed having you do them! :) And I'm sure we will ask you again!!

Love you too LOTS and LOTS!!!!
Becca

Anonymous said...

Hey the pictures are tooooo cute.

Meg you did a great job.

love you guys lots.

Rita

Mrs. Pauls said...

Wow! He is adorable. The pictures are really great too. Love the feet photo.
I'm so glad you are getting enough sleep. It makes a huge difference to the days.