Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Our Little Sunshine

For those of you that have seen and or held Andrew you might think that all he ver does is sleep. :) Well being in the hospital for 3 months has kind of made it hard for him to tell his days and nights apart, but he really has improvved and just last night he slept for 6 hours striaght!! Anyway I thought that I would just post some pictures of what Andy is really like, :) if you want to see him awake come to our place around 6 am.


I must say, he is really cute though! :)

I would also like to ask you all for your continued prayers for Andrew, he was going to go in for surgery to repair his hurnia today but he got a pretty bad cold on Sunday so we canceled it. We still dont know when we are going to go in for it now but we ask that you would pray for Andy to get well and that when we do go in that everything would work out ok and that God's will would be done, thank you!!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

•Karis Brown• said...

He's so cute!! I miss being around little babies! My youngest sister will be two in August.

Blessings,
Karis

Living In His Blessings said...

He is adorable and hopfully he gets over his cold soon,

love you lots.
Rita

Anonymous said...

Sure I'll come down at 6 am some time soon ok? :)
I am praying that he'll get better soon.
And he is very cute!

Love you all LOTS!!

Rae