Thursday, March 18, 2010

She did it again!!!!

Megan once again thought that I was not posting when I should be, I probably wasn't so here it is....
1.High heels or boots? Boots... how else do you get through 2 foot deep snow? :)
2.What time did you get up this morning? 6:30
3.What was the last movie you saw in the cinema? Space Station... 10 years ago :)
4.What is your name? It depends on who is calling for me, Rebecca, Becca, Reb, Becky ect...
5.What is your favorite tv show? I don't watch tv but dirty jobs is funny (I watched it some when we were in the city)
6.What do you usually have for breakfast? Yogurt (Kerri makes the best yogurt in all of Manitoba)
7.What is your middle name? Katherine
8.What food do you dislike? Cooked carrots.
9.What is your favorite CD at the moment? WOW Worship (purple)
10.What characteristic do you despise? a show off
11.Favorite clothing? jeans and hoodie and t-shirt
12.Anywhere in the world on vacation? British Colombia
13.Are you organized? I try, once in a while I forget. :)
14.Where would you retire to? My lazy boy! :)
15.What was your most recent memorable birthday? Defiantly my 22nd birthday, both my family and Josh's family got together for supper and lots of hockey, it was a blast!
16.What are you going to do when you finish? Probably eat supper, or feed my baby.
17.What is your birthstone? Amethyst.
18.Person you expect to publish this first? I don't know.
19.When is your birthday? February 19th
20.Are you a morning person or a night person? I'm an everything person now that I have a little baby. :)
21.What is your shoe size? 8
22.Do own any animals? 5 fish.
23.Any news you'd like to share? Andrew is having his hernia surgery on April 6th please pray!
24.When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A mommy
25.What is your favorite flower? Roses are nice, but I don't really have a favorite.
26.What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Sunday, we are having guess who is coming for dinner with our church, should be interesting!!
27.If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black
28.How is the weather right now? Very VERY windy, and getting colder! :(
29.Last person you spoke to on the phone? Kerri
30.Favorite drink? Hot chocolate and water
31.Favorite restaurant? Golden Corral
32.Hair color? Dirty blonde/orange/blonde/ whatever you think :)
33.What was your favorite toy as a child? My doll that cried and made drinking sounds, I carried it everywhere except church.
34.Summer or winter? Summer
35.Chocolate or vanilla? Defiantly vanilla
36.Coffee or tea? NONE!!
37.Wish you were still young? I like to think that I'm still young, and I am, if you compared me to a 50 year old!
38.Do you want your friends to publish this? If they want, sure!!!
39.When was the last time you cried? I think I cried 2 nights ago when Andy was not feeling very good.
40.What is under your bed? My body pillow.
41.What did you do last night? I fed my baby (Andy)
42.What are you afraid of? snakes, bears, white sharks, heights
43.Salty or sweet? SWEEEETT!!! and SALTY!!!!
44.Best quality you have? I don't really know.
45.How many years at your current job? One year and almost one month (a helpmeet)
46.Favorite day of the week? Sunday and Saturday ( cause Sat. is brunch day)
47.What four people will you tag? Jen, Kerri Mom Pauls and Mom Penner

2 comments:

•Karis Brown• said...

I love reading these! You can get to know a person so well this way. I love your personality! :)

Chris & Sherri said...

Josh & Rebecca you are welcome at our British Columbia home, when on that holiday.