Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Andrew Joshua!!

2 years ago I was laying in a hospital bed with many questions... and most of them didn't get answered for a long time. I remember being very thankful for Josh cause he was strong for me when I didn't know if i could go on, and for a loving and caring God who knows exactly how much we can carry and will never leave us.
When I look back at the past 2 years I am still amazed at where God has brought us from. We are so blessed to have a healthy 2 year old in our family, we love him so much!!

To celebrate Andrew's birthday we got both of our families together for supper on Wednesday for supper, it was a lot of fun!

Rita made a very cute cake...

Raechelle made Andrew's favorite meal, meatloaf and potatoes, it was yummy!









After supper and cake Andrew opened his gifts.



And now he is kept busy with all the new toys, it's really nice for me. :)



We love you Andrew, you are a very special blessing to us!

3 comments:

MEGoo Photography said...

Happy Birthday ANDY!!! :) I love you lots and lots. You are such a blessing!

Love,
Auntie Meg

Breathe Deep said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!!!!
I LOVE you muchly!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Andy!

sweet post Becka!

Rita did a wonderful job on the cake.

Love, Elizabeth