Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Being a Big Brother

This week has been wonderful!! I so love being the Mom to 2 sweet kids.
we are all doing very good, Makayla has had some good nights and some not so good nights, but I have been able to rest so I'm doing great. Andrew has settled right into being a big brother, he loves Makayla and is always wanting to kiss her and pinch her nose, something his Daddy does to him. At the last check up Makayla weighed 7 lbs 10 ozs. we have another appt. tomorrow so I'm hoping that she will have gained some weight, so that I know she is getting enough milk.
This has been such a wonderful experience... so different from when Andrew was little, I am so blessed!!

Helping Mom give Makayla a bath.



It's twice as hard to get a good picture when there are 2 children. :)

And here are some pictures of the sweetest girl that I know.


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! Your 2 are so adorable!

Stephanie @
theshortonescookingblog.blogspot.com

Carolyn said...

Makayla is beautiful; you've have such a sweet family! Congratulations all around!

Carolyn

Rose said...

Very alert little girl!