Thursday, November 3, 2011

Week 39

ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!
That's about all that I have to say. :) I am beyond excited to meet this little miracle and now I only have days left to count... it seems unreal that Lord willing I'm going to be a mommy again!
We had a midwife appt. yesterday, all went well, the baby has dropped and I am having a lot of braxton hicks so everyone is getting ready! 


I have sore ribs from this little one trying to stretch, but I still enjoy every movement even though I can't wait to watch this baby move instead of just feeling it. :)
7 days left!

3 comments:

Mrs. Pauls said...

So excited for you! Hope you stay relatively comfortable for these last few days.

Jeanette

Laura said...

You look just beautiful!!!

Praying for you and baby ....may the Lords hand be upon you during delivery. We are looking forward to meeting your new addition!
We love ya'll,
Laura

The Mayo Family said...

Yes, I agree with Laura!
Your beautiful! :)
Our prayers as well!
You had us wondering as you posted later than usual & we thought humm....
So we await & pray!
Blessings~
Mayo's