Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Week 34

Week 34! Wow, time seems to be going so fast, and yet not fast enough; I can't wait to meet this little miracle!
This week baby Pauls is working on developing it's immune and digestive systems. It he/she were to be born this week it would be able to digest milk without any problems.
The length of our baby this week is just over 17 inches and he/she weighs around 4 to 5 pounds!

I feel like I'm running out of room for this baby. :) Every kick is very easily felt and I find myself jumping once in awhile when my ribs are in babies way. But I am so blessed to still have this little one inside me!
Next week Monday we have an ultrasound to see if this baby will have the same syndrome as Andy has, I am ever so excited to see our baby!!

1 month and 12 days, or 43 days left!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Can I ask what syndrome Andy has? Is it b/c he was a preemie?

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

Andy has the 22q11.2 deletion syndrome. Yes that is why he was born premature.