Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Week 31

Big news for the baby this week... it has now perfected the art of smelling, hearing, seeing, tasting and feeling! The only that our baby can't really do is breath, which we figured out when Andrew was born.
The rest of it's time in my womb will be spent working on learning how to breath and growing bigger and chubbier.
This week the baby weighs about 3 1/2 pounds and measures 16 inches. From this week on he/she will be gaining around 1/2 a pound every week!

I am feeling great! We had a midwife appointment last week and everything went well. The baby was head down with it's back towards mine, the perfect position for me to feel each of his/her kicks and punches. :) I can't keep from thinking only 9 more weeks, only 9 more weeks!! It's starting to get harder and harder for me not to get out the car seat and baby clothes and start packing. :) I keep telling myself to wait a few more weeks.

2 months and 3 days or 64 days left!

1 comment:

Mrs. Pauls said...

Another week flies by! This is so exciting. I should start taking tummy pictures now too.