Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Week 33

It's getting colder... which means that the time for our baby to be born is getting closer!!
This week the babies lungs are almost developed and if it were to be born now Lord willing we would not need to spend much more than 2 weeks in the hospital!
Basically all that the baby is working on these days is getting longer and heavier. He/she weighs around 4 1/2 pounds and measures just over 17 inches.
He or she is also sensitive to light and noise now, often I'll feel a big jump when there is a loud noise. I love knowing that he/she is in there listening to us talk.



I'm feeling big and great! I really enjoying these last few weeks, and I'm beginning to make lists of things to do before the baby gets hear. And once it does I promise that this blog will be more interesting to read again! :)

1 month and 19 days or 50 days left!

1 comment:

Breathe Deep said...

BECKY.... your so adorable :)
LOVE YOU!!!!