Friday, February 28, 2014

The Best Day Of My Life!

1,825 days ago I made THE best decision of my life, I married my best friend in the while world!
It's been wonderful! I not regretted my decision at all! 
Josh has made me a better person, he has been there through EVERYTHING, he has been a shoulder to cry on, a friend to laugh with, someone to keep me warm at night, a wonderful daddy to our kids, someone to share secrets with, tell stories to, a friend who has always been there for me, a great kisser :) and the most loyal husband I could wish for!
I am so blessed to call you my husband and I can't wait to see where the next 5 years will bring us!
I love you!

Waiting....

















2 comments:

Breathe Deep said...

That WAS a great day….
Happy Anniversary!!!
<3 Jenny

Mrs. Pauls said...

Congratulation Josh and Rebecca! Wow 5 Years already. I am always amazed at how fast these good things go by.