Thursday, February 6, 2014

9 Months Old

Life is changing for Brendan, he has almost reached the point of moving. :)
For the past few weeks Brendan has been so very close to crawling, but he hasn't figured it out yet, but he can move around a fair bit, by pushing himself backwards or spinning on his tummy.
In a way it kinda makes me sad, once he can crawl then he will be so much more independent, but he will be so much happier once he can get to where he wants to go.
Andrew and Makayla both walked before they crawled so this is a new thing for me, it's kinda hard to let my baby go. :) But life goes on, and I'm very excited to see what God has in store for my little ones.

So these are Brendan's 9 month pictures, I thought of sitting him down and setting him up, but I knew I would be chasing him anyway, so I just grabbed my camera and left him where he was, and where he was trying to go. :)












We love you Brendan Cole!

1 comment:

Breathe Deep said...

It's Brenny!!! ADORABLENESS!