Friday, January 31, 2014

Flash back Friday

So I know that Christmas was, well, quite a while ago already, but I took so many pictures at Christmas, just so that I could blog them, so I figured that I really should do that, even though it's getting kinda late.
So anyway, since it was Brendan's first Christmas I took extra many pictures of him.
Here they are (or some of them anyway)

Brendan was very interested in the Christmas tree this year, he couldn't really move on his own so he only got as close as I let him, but he would still love to sit and stare at the lights, Christmas morning I let him have at it and he enjoyed every minute of it! :)

He was sure that the presents were there for eating.




And the balls, well they were meant to be pulled off of the tree.


 And once they were off the tree he didn't know for sure what the plan was.


Maybe you hold them and smile.


Then again, maybe not. 


Either way smiling must always the way to go. :)



No comments: