Thursday, February 28, 2013

Anniversary Time!

Today marks 1461 days of married life for me!!! Wow, by far the funniest, happiest, and fastest days of my life! I love my husband, that's about all I have to say. :) He makes me happy, he hugs me, he comforts me, he explains stuff to me, he is my bestest friend!!!!
I don't really have any words of great wisdom to share like wives that have been married for a long time :) But I do want to share the one thing that I have learnt in marriage; and that is, do EVERYTHING that you can to please your husband! From kissing him goodnight to picking up his dirty clothes. :) You will never be sorry for anything that you did for the love of your life. At the time it may seem small, not important and often it will go unrecognized, but it's something that I have learnt is important, it builds character in you and brings joy! No matter how you feel, always take the opportunity to serve your husband!!
 




 
 
Thank Megan for the pictures!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary (late) hope you both had a fantastic day!!! May the years ahead be filled with many more blessings and great love :)

Love,
Laura