Sunday, March 3, 2013

Week 31

Week 31 is here! I missed last week as my dear sister got married and we were all busy with wedding stuff. The wedding was beautiful! They make a great couple!

So anyway, we have made it past 30 weeks again!! For me that is a blessing and a relief. Even though sometimes it feels like this baby is ready to be born judging from how active he/she is I know the hospital time that we would have to put in and I'd much rather wait!! God knows the perfect time for this baby to be born, we are so blessed to just be able to trust in Him!!

This week the baby continues to grow in weight and length, measuring around 17 inches and weighing over 3 pounds now! And he/she is heading into a growth spurt! :) All five sences are working now, although the baby won't smell anything until after birth.

Andy and Kayla are learning about babies. Kayla got a doll for her birthday and will pick it up during her play and walk around holding it close and rocki g, so cute!! She loves babies, but not so much when her mommy is holding them. :) So I'm sure we wil have a few tears once the baby come but after she gets over that she will be a little mommy to the baby. Andy, well he pats, huge and kisses my tummy cause that's where the baby is. He also likes to look at the ultrasound poctures. :) Other than that he doesn't seem to care. :) They will both be a big help to me though once the baby comes!


I don't have pictures of me this week, but I did steal some pictures from Megan's blog that she took at my sister's wedding. :)
 
 
Andy and Kayla, ring bearer and flower girl.
 



Raechelle being walked in by her Dad.
 

Steve and Raechelle.
 

Andy and auntie Jen.
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

The Mayo Family said...

Sweet! I can't believe you are at 31 wow! Blessed and the days may have seemed longer to you (smile) I am grateful for you though getting to this point!
The children look ''adorable''!
Blessings~
For us Lori

Breathe Deep said...

Correction on that last picture.... that's Andy and Auntie Jen's nose (LOL).
Love this post Becks! We too are EXCITED that you've made it past 30 weeks!!!
Love you bunches!!!
Jenny