Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Josh!

Today we celebrate the birthday of a very special man... my soul mate and best friend. Josh, you are a wonderful man and everyday I am amazed at how much the Lord has blessed me by placing you in my life! Being your wife is a dream come true. I love being your life partner, striving to train our children the way God intended, being there for you and sharing life's little moments with you! You are the man of my dreams and I love you!
 
3 weeks before our wedding.
 

Our wedding day!


In the hospital with Andrew, our first Christmas together.

 
Mother's Day



Winter 2010


My brothers wedding, July 2010


Fall 2010

Andrew's first birthday.


Alberta 2011


August 2011


Makayla's first Christmas 2011
 

Mother's Day 2012


Camping 2012


Thanksgiving 2012


Christmas 2012



 

No comments: