Saturday, January 5, 2013

Week 23 :)

So on Thursday I had my ultrasound, everything looked great, the baby was a little stubborn and really made us work to get a picture of the heart, but other wise all went well! He/she is very active and flexible!! But there was one thing that I was not expecting to hear... my dates are off and the baby is only measuring 23 weeks and 3 days instead of 25 weeks! :) So plans have changed, :) As of right now my due is set for May1st or 2nd, I'll see what my midwife says when she sees the ultrasound.
 
I always thought that if something that would happen to me I would disappointed, but I'm not really; I am so looking forward to meeting this little one but I really enjoy being pregnant, so 2 more weeks is fine with me! Plus we really have no idea when this little one will makes it appearance, only God knows and that's fine with me!
So I will pause the weekly updates till we get back to where we were and leave you with some pictures of Josh's birthday party.
 
 
Kerri and Jen made faboulus pizza!
 

Kayla with a full tummy, waitign for cake.
 


Mom made a deliouce icecream cake!!!
 



Ready for cake!
 


Then came pressents...
 



Playing...
 



And games. Grama and Grampa Rowley joined us too, it was a fun evening!
 

 

 
Happy birthday Josh!!! I love you!

No comments: