Saturday, January 19, 2013

Week 25

So we are back! :) These past 2 weeks have felt like extra time to me, cause I thought we had already lived them but now we got to do it again, it was kinda nice actually. :) Buts its nice to be back to where I was!
 

 
The baby has been very busy this week, not only gaining weight, he or she weighs around 1 1/2 lbs now, but also hair!!!! This is always exciting for me! :) You can also tell what color the hair is. Besides hair the baby has also been working on developing the lungs and just starting to practice some breathing! Also happening this week is the development of tiny blood vessels right under the skin.

I have been feeling great! My days are filled with kicks and squirming, but usually when it's night time he or she goes to sleep quite nicely! :)





Here is a picture of our little squirt from the ultrasound.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This miracle never gets old to watch...fearfully and wonderfully made...carefully knit together...already equipped with everything he/she will need to fulfill Abba's perfect plan for their life. Speechless. You are blessed. I think he/she looks like Josh :)
Congratulations!
Janet Hildebrand