Saturday, December 29, 2012

Week 24

That was a fast week! I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas, we sure did, lots of fun with family, lots of good food and many new memories!
It was a good week for Christmas and food as the baby has been growing longer and gaining weight. The baby now weighs about 1 1/2 pounds and is around 8.8 inches long. He or she was also able to enjoy the Christmas songs, if we played then loud enough. :)
I am feeling great! Christmas didn't really get me to tired thanks to the energy I'm having right now. Other than a cold and the flue one day I have been feeling quite wonderful!
 
Next week Thursday is our ultrasound, I'm really looking forward to seeing this little kicker!!
Happy New Years to you all!!
16 weeks, or 112 days to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rebecca,

This is such a good picture! Your hair looks so pretty.

I am glad you and baby are doing good! It will be exciting for you to see the ultrasound. I look forward to seeing if Andy and Kayla have a baby sister or brother, I've got a ways yet to go :).

Love you all,
Elizabeth

Jennifer said...

You look UUUUmazing dear sista'! Cute pics!!!