Saturday, December 22, 2012

Week 23

 
Well the time has come again! :) I'm carrying a miracle inside me and I can't help but share the joy and excitement!!!
 
I am feeling great! The first trimester went by way to fast! I had a few weeks of morning sickness but thanks to both my families (sisters especially) I didn't have to cook to much food and I made it through. I have really been enjoying the second trimester, being able to cook, and eat what I cook, not NEEDING naps every day and most of all feeling this little one kick and squirm! That's my favorite part of being pregnant!!
 

Thankfully I was able to have a midwife again this time, what a blessing!! We had our first appointment Dec 3, everything looked and sounded great! I have my next appt on January 3 along with an ultrasound, which I'm REALLY excited for!!


 
 
This week the baby is working on gaining weight, (which probably means the same for me) :) The baby is around 8 inches long and a lot of the organs are working now, so it's time to put on weight!
I have been trying to explain to Andy that we are going to have a new baby, the other day he put his hand on my tummy and said, its a baby in there, so sweet!!
 

No comments: