Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Josh!!


Happy birthday to my best friend!


Thank you for all that you do for us, you are a wonderful husband, daddy and friend!


You are a great example and I can't wait till Andrew will follow you around and you will teach him all that you know.


You are a tease, but you wouldn't be you if didn't tease, and I have to say it, I really don't mind. :)




You love your children, and one day you will teach Andrew how to talk. :)

You are crazy about football and hockey, if it weren't for you we would probably all just sit around most of the time. :)


You are a lot of fun to play with and I always like being on your team.




You and Andrew love to be goofy together.


You work hard and I'm proud of you!







You enjoy watching football and hockey almost as much as you enjoy playing it.

You are a super sweet and caring husband, I was so blessed by you last Summer when I was pregnant with Makayla, you were always making sure thst I was being taken care of.


You make me feel special and so very loved.

 

You absolutely love your baby girl.

 And she loves you.


We love you Josh and we thank God every day for you. May He bless you in the coming year!




No comments: