Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Time

 Wow, Christmas really snuck up on me this year! I guess I have been to busy enjoying our 2 little blessings I have not even done any Christmas baking! ( but we can still enjoy a lot of it, we just need to visit either of our families ) :)
Not having snow doesn't help at all, and neither does not playing hockey. Josh and Dad have been working really hard to get the ice ready for Christmas eve, now we just need to pray for cold weather, not often that we do that around here!
Because all the days around Christmas are filled with family get togethers we had our own little Christmas yesterday, not much of anything, just enough to make some memories.

My sweet family.













Andrew trying to remember how it's done.



Makayla really didn't care in the least. :)


Daddy could you please help me?


It's a new dress!!!

Now back to sleep.


Andrew getting his gift all unwrapped.




We wish you and your family a very blessed Christmas season!



1 comment:

MEGoo Photography said...

Aww...So sweet :) Very excited to spend some time with you and your sweet family today! :)