Saturday, December 10, 2011

1 Month Old!!

It's hard to believe that our little baby is one month old already! She is such a blessing to our family and we love her so much! We got her weighed yesterday and she weighs 9 pounds and 1 ounce, which is an answer to prayer. She is starting to get used to her schedule which is very nice for both her and me.
As soon as I can I want to get Megan to take her 1 month pictures, but until then I thought I would post a picture of her and of myself to see if you think that we look alike.





Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

The Mayo Family said...

What a sweet lil-fluffy pink blessing!
I am happy that her weight is up!
She is beautiful :)
I am wondering how a month has passed?
Time flies after they arrive...enjoy esach day!
Our prayers,
blessings~
The Mayo's

Mrs. Pauls said...

There are certainly some similarities between mama and baby! Loving the pictures, have a fun christmas.