Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Past 3 Weeks

It is hard to believe how much time has gone by since we were blessed with our baby girl! I can't imagine life without her, what would I do all day?! :)

Makayla is a very good baby but so far I have not been working on putting her on a schedule because we want her to gain weight. Last week she was 8 pounds 5 ounces and this week she needs to be around 8 pounds 14 ounces, so we will see how heavy she is and if the midwife is happy with her weight gain then I want start getting on a schedule just because it is so much nicer for me and the baby, I know when she is hungry and when she is tired so I'm not always trying to figure it out.

Our nights are good, she will sleep 2 to 3 hours in between eating and she goes right to sleep after eating so I'm happy with that, she is still a little baby after all.


I am very thankful that so far I have had enough milk for her, and I pray that continues. I am also very thankful for Josh, he is a wonderful Daddy and I can always count on him holding Makayla when he can so that I can get some work done or take a nap. And I'm thankful for Andrew and Makayla, two wonderful blessings from God!

1 comment:

MEGoo Photography said...

I'm so blessed to have her as my niece! :)
Love you!!