Saturday, January 7, 2012

How Things Are Going

Now that Christmas and New Years are over we have gotten back into a somewhat normal schedule.
I am enjoying everyday life a lot, taking care of 2 kids is busy, but so much fun!
Makayla is doing great, she is holding her head, smiling a lot and growing. She out grew her newborn clothes last week. It's hard to believe that next week she will be 2 months old!! She is still eating every 3 to 4 hours during the night, but hey what can you do about it, I'm blessed to be able spend this time with her, I missed out on it with Andrew.
Andrew is doing great, he is not talking but he has his ways of showing just what he needs or wants. He is a very a good big brother and always makes sure that I know when Kayla is crying and that he gets to say good morning to her.
I am so thankful for 2 sweet, healthy blessings from God!


Andrew playing with blocks from Grama.


He surprised me with how many blocks he was able to stack before he could no longer resist the urge to push it over. :)

"Oh, it's Kayla"

Makayla enjoying watching Andy.

I love my sister!!

Time for some big brother kisses.



"I made it"

Back to the blocks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your such a great mommy :) I love watching you with you adorble kiddo's

Megan said...

Your such a great mommy :) I love watching you with you adorble kiddo's