Monday, June 7, 2010

Still Here!

Once again it the blog has been slightly neglected for which I am sorry, the weather being so nice is what I'll choose to blame this time. :)
Anyway, I thought I would share these cute pictures that I took this afternoon, Andy is starting to enjoy his time in here more and more.

I hope you are all enjoying your Spring/ Summer weather as much as we are.

Andrew is getting over his cold now so he is able to come out too, he is growing so big, I'm not sure how much he weighs now, but he is starting to notice so many things and he is starting to hold onto and chew on toys, I'm enjoying every minute of it!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh SO GLAD YOU ARE STILL HERE :)

What a CUTIE!!! I love the one where he is looking at himself in the mirror :)

The Pauls' Family said...

I was getting worried Girl!!!

You really need to send that little nephew of mine over because it feels like forever since i have held him!

Love Ya!

Love Ker

P.s.cute pics!