Friday, June 25, 2010

FINALLY!!! The Real Food!

One week a go I started giving Andrew baby food. I bought a sweet potato and Great Grama gave him a banana so we got started.
Andrew examining the banana to make sure it will taste good.

Now what?

The first taste...

Not to impressed are we :)
I think maybe I'll stick with the sweet potatoes for now...
They taste a lot better!!!
Andrew is doing very well. He is growing lots and now weighs over 13 lbs. As you can see his hair is not growing, but he makes up for his lack of hair in every other way :)
He sleeps through the night most of the time, once in a while he wakes up not not often at all.
He is not rolling over but he does move himself around with his feet some how, I can't really explain how he does it.
He is beginning to figure out his name and will look at you when he hears it, although he has so many so I don't blame him for taking awhile. :)
He is a very happy baby when his tummy is full and he is not sleepy, he loves it when you take time to sit and talk to him and just spend time with him. He is a little sweetheart!!

4 comments:

The Pauls' Family said...

Yup Andrew! A little sweetheart pretty much sums it up! Love Grama :)

Anonymous said...

Love the "faces"! And I LOVE how Andy is so dramatic :)
Oh, and I REALLY like Andy's bib :)

Thanks for coming over today! Had LOTS of fun with ya :)

Love your lil sis Jen

Living In His Blessings said...

Yes we enjoy that special little fellow sooo much. Papa and Mama had lots of fun with him on the weekend. We love you AJ :) Love Mom and Dad

Megan said...

Dear Me ! I forgot to comment like I said I would!! Sorry I am SO LATE :) I LOVE his bib :) there...done :)

Love ya tons
Meg