Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Toys!

At the baby shower that our church had for Andrew a bunch of the ladies bought us an exersauser which I had been waiting to put together. Finally I decided that Andy was almost big enough and I better get started. :) Andrew thought it was a good idea too and he waited eagerly as I tried to figure everything out.
I never thought there would be that many pieces!!

So out came the instruction book. :)


Andrew waiting as patiently as babies can wait.

Finally we got it done! And Andy got to try it out right away...
Posted by Picasa
He still is not quite sure what to make of it, but he does like the colors and in a short while I'm sure he will be spending a lot of time in there.
Thanks a lot to all of you girls for the very nice gift!

3 comments:

Mrs. Pauls said...

Wow! That is a fancy excercauser! That is what I need, they have been getting so bored lately.

Jeanette

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

Ya once he gets a bit bigger its going to keep him happy for a long time!

Anonymous said...

Awwww I have such a cute nephew :)

Looks like fun,and Andy is as sweet as ever.

Love you lots!!

Rae