Sunday, April 11, 2010

It Must Be Spring!!

Well as I look out the window it seems like football season has once again begun. It's time to trade in scarves, mitts and coats, for t-shirts, hats and bare feet, a wonderful trade in my opinion! :)
Sadly I had to stay in with the baby, and my cold :( which would not allow me do any running what so ever, but we sure are enjoying the view and cheering on the teams!!
The boys team, Nathan, Jeese, Zach, Caleb and my sweetheart.
The girls team, Mikaya, Brooke, Kerri, Megan and Jennifer.
Getting ready for the throw...
Pausing the game for some entertainment....
a big old pussy cat.
I think Mikaya thought he should be on the girls team. :)


And as for Andy, he is doing good, still coughing and dealing with a stuffy nose, but quite enjoying life, right now he is lying on the table beside me and I dare say he would be flying if he were a bird! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness girl, you are sneaky :)
Didn't know you were taking pictures.
I wish you could have played with us! (us girls REALLY needed some help :)

Love ya lots Bec!
Jen

Laura said...

What a fun time...gald you could at least watch! Next time hope you can get in the game :)

Hope you and AJ are feeling better. We look forward to seeing you in a few days!
Blessings in HIM,
Laura

The Pauls' Family said...

Nice you had front row seats:) I could hear the cheers and fun from our house! Maybe next time I will get off my easy chair and go take some pictures too!

I am just wondering who taught your husband how to treat animals :) The girls assured me that he was just giving him a nice gentle ride :) I know that kitty can be a little annoying! Although I don't think Mikaya would agree!

We look forward to many more football games this summer. They are a great way to wear off some little boy energy (and big boys too?) And what a blessing to have a big brother who gets the troops together to play! Thanks Josh :)

Mom

Josh and Rebecca Pauls said...

Dear Mom,
Lets just say that Josh would rather have a john deere tractor than any animal that I know of. :) But I'm sure he was being gentle.
And I want to thankyou for raising such a wonderful caring man for me to call my husband, I think he is the best big brother that I know of!
Rebecca

Megan said...

Ha! your sneaky!!! What is your trick? :)

Love ya,
Meggi

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had alot of fun.

I hope we can soon plan something I cant wait to play football again.

Love you.

Rita