Friday, April 16, 2010

A Long Time Ago...

Way, way back when Josh and I were painting our house, before we got married we had big plans... We were going to make one of our bathrooms into a Blue Bomber room. For those of you that are not from Canada, the Blue Bombers are our football team for Manitoba so of course we are always cheering them on! The team colors are blue and gold so we started out by painting the walls all dark blue....
Now that's kinda how things stayed, I guess you could say a bomber bathroom just was not number one on our list of things to do, plus our Winter was really short. But after we finally got tired of a plain blue bathroom like 2 weeks ago, we decided to finish what we had started. So we bought a few Bomber things...
A flag from a second hand store...
Some stickers...

And a cool light switch cover.

Then for the finishing touch I thought I would try my hand at painting, so I got my stuff together, drew the logo on the wall and got to work.


Andrew thought it was kinda boring to watch but I had a lot of fun doing it.

And the finished product, so now hopefully this will keep us happy for a long, long time! :)

6 comments:

Kerri said...

WOW GIRL!!!!!!! it looks GREAT!!!!!!!!! you have an amazing talent!
I really like it!(can you tell?)

Now I will have to come over and see it:)

Love ya!

Love Ker

P.s. I really like you light switch cover!

Melodie Allen said...

Hey that is a good job! I like the dark color. Looks nice!
Melodie

Anonymous said...

Becks, you are just AMAZING!!
LOVE it girl :)

Love ya!
Jen

Anonymous said...

Looks really good.

You did a great job.

love you,Rita

The Pauls' Family said...

Looks really good!

I'm sure Andy was a big help! He will be even more of a help in a couple of years. Little ones really love to paint! We've even had our floor painted by some :)

Thanks for sharing your talent!

Mom P

Mrs. Pauls said...

Really great paint job! I've never tried to freehand paint. It would be a disaster I'm sure. Congratulations on a finished project.

Jeanette