Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So.... For those of you that have not read Rosalie's blog Josh and I are happy to announce that we finally have a goal to look forward to!!! On Tuesday the Dr. came and told us that since Andrew has not had any desats since January 21 they had stopped giving him caffeine, and if he could go for 5 days without any desats he would probably be on his way home!!!!!! The reason for having to wait for 5 days is so that all the caffeine has time to get out of him body.

We are so very thankful for this news as it is really the first sign that we have gotten that he is getting close to going home.

We also want to ask everyone of you to lift Andrew up in your prayers in the next week, we so want him to be able to come home, and we know that God answers prayer; But we also want His will to be done, so please pray for strength for Josh and I as well, so that we will be able to stay strong no matter what happens. Thank you!!


6 comments:

Megan said...

We are praying HARD!!!

That is SUCH a SWEET picture :)
I really hope that I will be able to meet him SOOOOOOONNNN :)

I love you...and would miss you to but you are in the same room as me right now :) but when you do leave I will miss you :)

Love you lil' sis Megan

Anonymous said...

I am praying LIKE CRAZY hard!!!

I REALLY hope that he will come home!

Oh, and I LOVE the picture (course I love all his pictures cause he is the cutest baby around :)

Love ya TONS Josh and Reb!

Your sissy Jen

Mrs. Pauls said...

We are still praying and so excited that AJ is so close to going home!

Jeanette

The Pauls' Family said...

I CAN'T WAIT TILL HE COMES HOME!!!!!

Still praying hard.

Love you!

Love your lil sis Ker

Laura said...

I'm praying for your little guy! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm praying like creazy for Andy!

I hope he can come home very SOON.

I miss you guys so much!!

Love you LOTS and LOTS!

Love the picture,it's very adorable.

Can't wait to see you!

Rae