Monday, January 4, 2010

Another Quick Update...

Andrew was doing very good today, I got to stay with him for over 3 hours, that was fun! :) He got weighed last night and is now 5 lbs and 14 ozs, and he takes up 80 mls per feeding!! He is getting so big! :) He has his sleeping test sceduled for the 8th so he has a busy week, with that test and the kidney test, but we are praying to maybe have some answers after this. His breathing has been good as well and now only needs turning over for him to come right back up, and they are getting alot fewer. Throwing up is still pretty much the same. So we priase the Lord for the progress and we continue to pray for His strength both for Andrew and for us.



Im sorry, but I just have to add this, isn't he sooooooooooo cute?! :)

4 comments:

Living In His Blessings said...

Yes you are very right Becca,
he is just the sweetest little baby ever!
And I can imagine you had a wonderful time holding him,
I mean who woulden't enjoy holding a priceless little baby like Andy.
I love you Andy!!!!

Come home very soon!

Love your auntie Rae

Meg said...

Yes beca he is SO SO SO SO CUTE! and I REALLY can't wait to see him SOON (I hope :)

I love you ALL LOTS and MISS you SO much

Anonymous said...

Don't feel sorry for saying he is cute BECAUSE HE IS!!

Can't wait till you can ALL come home!!

Give Andy a kiss for me :)

Your lil' sis Jen

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca,

This is your cousin, Lois. I have been praying for you. I dropped by at the Health Science Centre to try to find you, and drop something off for you and Josh. Nobody was able to find find your name or Andrew's name.

Give me an e-mail if you like to let me know where you are at: loislane@mts.net

Shalom,
Lois