Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Josh!

Today marked a special day for my sweetheart, his Birthday. We celebrated at Josh's parents yesterday and at my parents today, we had a wonderful time, although we did miss our little guy! We are looking forward to Daddies next birthday so that Andrew can join us!

Josh you are a very special friend to me, I love you with all of my heart! God has blessed me so richly with a husband who stands beside me no matter what! These past 2 months would have been unbearable without you. I thank God every day for bringing you and me together! Your selfless spirit is amazing to me, how you are always ready and willing to give of yourself and to do what others want before what you want, and these past weeks of spending time at the hospital have really brought out that character in you!

I love spending time with you Dear. the way you make me laugh, the way you care for me and the way you make me feel so loved and so special, I would never trade you for anything in the world! I Love being our Princess!

Josh, your faith in the Lord in amazing! From the day that we went in to the hospital till now I have marveled at how strong it is, you encourage me every day to trust God no matter what happens, I truly can say that my faith has grown since we got married, thanks to you!

Josh, I pray God's most richest blessing upon you in the coming year! May He bless you and keep you and I pray for grace to be a wife that you can be proud of.

I love you sweetheart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Josh!!!(again:)

you are a GREAT big brother and I REALLY miss seeing you everyday.

I love you!

Love Ker