Wednesday, December 2, 2015

1 More Week

We have made to the last week!
Where the time went I have no clue!
But each day has been enjoyed, made the most of, and busy. :)
We made it back from our vacation on Monday, pictures to come. Everything went well and no baby came.
Today I had a midwife appointment, Josh was hauling grain so I took the kids with me.
We had fun listening to the babies heart beat, doing some shopping, and stoping for ice cream.
Everything looked great, the baby is growing and getting ready to be born, and we cant wait!

My 39 week picture is blurry, a funny colour and has terrible lighting, but its perfect.
Its all I love, the people that I live for and am blessed to have in my life.
They are the people that make my life go by so quickly, they have sticky hands, and loving hearts.
And I cant wait to add another one to the bunch!!
My hear is full!



1 comment:

The Mayo Family said...

Yes, time flies!
We will be praying for you and baby Pauls...were getting excited to meet him or her! :)
Love~
The Mayo Family